Valerie over at Atlantamomofthree recently nominated me for this award and I am quite honored. So, as requested in acceptance of this award, here are three things that I love about motherhood:
1. Even in the hardest of times, my kids can make me laugh and smile. Sure it’s gross when they poop on me, but it gives me great stories to tell later. And, they always seem to know my breaking point and will swoop in with the sweetest statements ever right at that moment. **I also have unlimited hugs and kisses at my disposal, at least for now**
2. Motherhood has given me a purpose for my life. Even though I had to postpone my legal career, I can’t imagine doing anything more worthwhile than being with my kids. I NEVER thought I would be a stay-at-home mom, but I know making that decision was the best thing I ever did, even if it was also one of the most difficult!
3. Motherhood has made me appreciative of the little things in life. Kids have a completely different outlook on life than adults and it’s so nice to be able to see through their little eyes. (For example, my kids recently pointed out that an upside down heart looks like a butt – AWESOME!)
There are many more things that I love, but it would take all day to list them. So now, I am going to nominate three of my favorite mom blogs, Motherhood Is An Art, When The Kids Go To Bed, and Magnolia Blossom.
Ladies, to accept the award, please do the following things:
- Click the above award image, save it and use it in your acceptance post.
- List 3 things you love about motherhood.
- Nominate other deserving mamas; you may choose as many as you like. (And let them know of the nomination)
Thanks again, Valerie, for my nomination! You rock!