Valerie at Atlantamomof3 graciously nominated me for this award and I feel quite honored. My nickname in high school and college was actually “Sunshine” so this also makes me feel nostalgic!
To accept the award I am supposed to answer these 10 questions, and nominate 10 other bloggers for the award.
- What’s your favorite color? lime green
- What’s your favorite animal? frogs – I really don’t know why, but I think they are so cute – even the warty ones
- What’s your favorite number? 18 because that is the day of my little sister’s birthday (she was born when I was 7) and that was a very special day for me
- What’s your favorite non-alchoholic drink? Coca Cola Classic
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
- What’s your passion? Motherhood (stealing from Valerie)
- What’s your favorite pastime? Sleeping – it used to be scrapbooking, but these days I will take sleep over ANYTHING else
- What’s your favorite day of the week? Saturday
- What’s your favorite flower? Daisies
- What’s your favorite season? Spring
I am nominating the following bloggers of sunshine:
- Motherhood Is An Art
- When The Kids Go To Sleep
- Mama Miller Parenting
- Crappy Pictures
- Diapers….or Wine?
- Daily Messes
- Atlanta Mom of Three (I know she nominated me, but she deserves to be mentioned too because I have really enjoyed getting to “know” her and reading her blog)
Nominees: Please save the image of the award to your computer and use it in your acceptance post. Also, copy and paste the questions, deleting my answers and inserting your own. Lastly, you get to nominate up to 10 other bloggers for the award!